7/11/2012

13 years and counting....



I took the road less traveled by with you and i am so grateful that we're still in it 

together.Hon,thank you for watching countless tennis,ufc and basketball seasons with me... 

for the freakin' easy and tough choices... for the amazing blessings and disappointments... 

for the ups and downs,over the top joys and everything in between..So buckle up (again) 

we still have a looooong roller coaster ride waiting... Happy 13Th year 

DAD,HON,EXpensib,Shane.... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and I MISS YOU. ----- PS♥>=)





4 comments:

glentot said...

madami pang pagsubok along the way, hope you make it! more power to you two.

Shivam said...

Like your friendship and married life I hope god always help you complete your all Dreams. sweet couple.
Web design india

SunnyToast said...

congrats!

jokeskopo.com said...

happy anniversary sainyo mula sa jokesko.com. ipagpatuloy ang masayang pagmamhalan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...